HBR Analytic Services
We're an independent commercial research unit within HBR, conducting research and comparative analysis on important management challenges and emerging business opportunities. Contact us at [email protected]
Research Report Sponsored By Genesys
Data that you can trust.
Seeking to provide business intelligence and peer-group insight, each report is published based on the findings of original quantitative and/or qualitative research and analysis.
Surveys are conducted with the HBR Advisory Council, HBR's global research panel.
Research is conducted with senior business executives and subject matter experts from within and beyond the Harvard Business Review author community.
Browse our reports
Viewing 499 reports
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM RED HATPulse Survey Sponsored By Red Hat
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM MICROSOFTSocial and global issuesResearchPulse Survey Sponsored By Microsoft
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM TaniumWebinar Sponsored by Tanium
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM Hitachi VantaraWebinar Sponsored by Hitachi Vantara
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM SAPWhite Paper Sponsored By SAP
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM HITACHI VANTARAInfographic Sponsored By Hitachi Vantara
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM BOSTON UNIVERSITYBusiness and societyResearchWhite Paper Sponsored By Boston University
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM Hitachi VantaraAnalytics and data scienceResearchWebinar Sponsored by Hitachi Vantara
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM MICROSOFT
Managing the Explosion of Digital Tools: Additional Employee Applications Can Cause Rather Than Solve Problems ReportCorporate communicationsResearchPulse Sponsored By Microsoft
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM TELEPERFORMANCE
Digital Transformation and the Customer Experience: Challenges and Opportunities for the Financial Services IndustryWhite Paper Sponsored By Teleperformance